Pay it forward
from here
I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post. I have 365 days to do it in…What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!The catch is that you must participate as well: you must have a blog and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.(just cut and paste this one if you like!, which I did)
ohhhhh, this should be interesting!
5 comments:
Oh yes! Can I be first please? :o)
I've done my blog post :oD
http://hickorydickory.blogspot.com/
(love Mousey from EB btw ;o) )
Hi Dani, I'll be in on this. Have done my blog post too : )
Hi Dani, I will also do it & have done my blog post.
Oh Yay I was so worried no one would comment
LOL
Ok can you all email me your addresses please
danil14c@bigpond.net.au
This is going to be heaps of fun!
hey dani - how you going?? Glad to see yor blogging still!
Cheers Sharon (littleman)
Post a Comment