Bet your all excited about that LOL.
I have been doing a lot of thnking about this blog, was just going to forget the whole thing, but I decided to try again because I do love reading blogs and this is really the only way I remember stuff that happens.
I am not even gong to bother updating where I left off there is just to much to say and not enough time. SO there is a few months missing but you get that!
I have decided to take a leaf out of Amandas blog, (and Clair and there are a few others doing it at the moment to)
I am going to start an A-Z I loved the idea when I read Clair's but didnt want to copy but it seems everyone copies someone LOL so Im gonna join the boat and copy as well.
I was going to start now, but my bed is calling so I'll be back tomorrow :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment