



Ok well just to prove to myself mostly that I am worthwhile and I and not all that down,
I figure this deserved a post of its own, its too good to go at the bottom of doom and gloom!
I used up all the stuff (well mostly) out of my scrap pack far out that pack was the best value ever I reckon! I have to say a huge well done to Sue for picking it all and to Michelle for being able to supplie a)so many packs and b)at such a great price!
I have to say that a visit to www.scrapframes.com.au is well worth it!
With my pack I made a "In Review '06" canvas album, The lovely Kim gave me the idea and instructions on how to put it together.
Also got three lo's out of it- and as a bonus I am really pleased with how they all came out :)
Ok well now this looks as though it's upside down but I thought it would put the pics where I wanted them :( anyway you get it.
1 comment:
Hey Dani, just blog hoping today so popping in to say hello! Great LO's I love that 'you amaze us' one!
Post a Comment