Monday, August 14, 2006

Well Its official,... I have had enough!!!
Enough of what I hear you ask, well to be honest at the moment, enough of everything. Brad thinks I'm pg cos that's the only time he has ever seen me like this. Im not cranky, well no more than usual, but just feeling very flat.I found out the other day that the mangager of our Target store is leaving and I always said if she went I would go back there in a flash, and I would love to just for a few hrs a week, but it has come at the worst possible time, I couldn't put Hallie in childcare, tbh there is noone here I would leave her with, and I don't think she would handle it at all and I want another baby...Soon. I cant go back to work and then fall pg straight away. So stuck again.
That brings me to another point, Went down town this morning and I want to know what is it about people that they think they have the right to ask soooo many questions?? I rang into a girl I know, I won say friend cos until she had a child she was to "good" to ever look at me let alone say Hello. So anyway she is standing there going goo gaa over Hallie and askes if I will have anymore kids, I say yep and she says "Oh wow how many?" Now I know that is not such a big deal and I would probably handle it better if when I said 2 more she had't of looked at me like I was totally mad! If you don't like the answer don't ask the question mate.
That shows how foul my mood is at the moment...LOL.

Something else I want to get out and hey while Im going I may as well.
As I said I went down town today, walked down with a friend. We were standing at the bus stop waiting to put the girls on the bus and she calmly tells me that her son (same age as Jacob) has had a vomiting/diarroh?? bug all weekend...Could of rang and told me that so I can choose wether or not to subjuce my son to it. But thats not the worst of it.
She then tells me her other son (2) has it now, but tough cos she needs to go down town.
So she walks this poor little bugger down town, ( good 20min walk) He vomited 4 times while we were down town. She had towels so she had come prepared, which raises the point -if you know it is going to happen why go down town??? I mean really who does this? Honestly I need new friends!

Ok that is enough of that

I sewed!!! I made a hat for Hallie I went to buy her one the other day but they were all $10 and not that cute. So I made one today. I would post a pic but for some stupid reason can't. So you just have to imagine it. Think scarecrow type hat, huge brim and ugly floral fabric. Sounds nice hey. But that is just the trial round the house one. I will make her a pretty one know I know the pattern. She hates it by the way.

The other really cool thing- Hallie blows kisses!!! I always blow kisses to her when Brad is taking her to change her nappy or going outside or something, and I always move her hand to blow kisses when we are waving goodbye to Brad in the mornings. And yesterday he was going to change her nappy and I blow her a kiss and she did it back, sound affect and all. And she did it again this morning. Sooooooooooo Cute!

Well I finally got photos printed for my mini album I am making so I might go and put it together.

Before I go I want to say a huge thank you to the girls who read my ramblings and comment.
Oh and a BIG Congratulations to Dee and Sharon for your acceptances into the NZ scrapping world. You are now international stars :) Dont forget us little people when you dominate the world

3 comments:

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

Ahh Dani, that poor little mite. Just what he felt like I bet.. and it's hot also! People sometimes do really weird things hey!

Glad to see your sewing again.. Now where is your scrapping? ;)

Take care mate and thanks for the shout out

xx
Dee

jodyg said...

Dani, Sorry to hear your not yourself at the mo. Maybe you are pregnant? and you just don't know it yet!! I can't believe that story about the sick child. OMG!!! I'd love to see the hat. I wish I could sew. That's so adorable that Hallie's blowing kisses.

debbiedo said...

Hope things get better for you soon. And I can't wait to see a pic of the hat too!

XXX Deb