Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas round-up

Hallie and Alex and the giant present haul
With the crazy season over I now have time to share some photos.


Hallie proudly showing off her new bike (exactly as ordered, pink and purple wih a baby seat Thank you santa!)
Alex excited with his wheelbarrow like daddy's.
Sadly as Maddi and Jake had christmas mornin with their dad I have no christmas photos of them, shame on me!
I can asure you we all had a fantastic day, lunch consiting of
*Ham *Turkey *Chicken and *Lamb
with *Potato Salad *Pasta Salad and *Crunchy Noodle Salad
followed by *Triffle *Plum Pudding and *Ice Cream Pudding
Santa was wonderful and bought Ipod docks to the big kids along with a million other things no one remembers anymore
( I have decided this year we are having a mimialist christmas, all this stuff is just redicolus!)
My wonderful husband suprised me with this

I have been asking for a kitten for months now, but as Brad HATES cats I had pretty much given up hope.
She is just the cutest, and I named her Eve, (as thats when Brad picked her up, and hide her at a friends house) I can't believe the way these little creatures have a way of subtlely creeping into everyones hearts, no one else in this house are what you'd call cat people, but this little girls has been found sleeping snuggled next to the kids, and even on Brad.
They are all in love with her!

3 comments:

Skipper said...

Awwwww what a sweet puddy cat!! :)She's got lovely coloring and markings.

Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas day!

Becky said...

Great photos of a great day. I love Eve! I am toying with the idea of a cat when the kids are older...

Austysmum said...

Eve is adorable!
Your hubby has good taste in pretty kittens! I sooo can't wait for my kitten Milo who will be ready to move in with us in a few weeks.