Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Dont fall off your chairs!

As promised the photo of the coin purses that made their way across the country for the snailblazer swap, I had fun making them and hope they are liked by all.
Bec- Zips are not that scary, go try one!
Kyile- please stop by again, thats the best part of swaps you find more blogs to read, now to fine the time...let me know if you come up with a solution to that one!
Jo-thats a great idea, maybe I should make one for us, although at the moment we only have 2 library cards...both of which are lost!

Im having a pyjama day today, we should be going to playgroup but a little boy spent the night in my bed and felt like he was of fire all night, he is happy enough this morning but very snotty and Im sure the happiness will only last so long so we are staying home, close to bed, ready for the crash!
So since I have written to day off for doing anything productive I'm blog surfing instead and found this fantastic giveaway, www.actuallylaura.blogspot.com go check it out, but be quick it ends today!

No if I can just ignore the fighting children Im sure I will have the perfect day, blogs, pyjamas, coffee and maybe even a bit of knitting thrown in. Hope your day is just as fun!

2 comments:

Car said...

Love the coin purses :)

Zips scare me too!

sophie said...

Thank you for my beautiful purse, it's in my bag and I use it everyday!