MMMMmmmmm I love Fridays, for some reason they just seem so relaxing, even if Im run off my feet you know its friday and you can breath just a bit easier because of it.
Today I decided to take the kids to playgroup, Alex seemed heaps better this morning and Hallie was busting to get out of the house, to say that was a very bad idea does not even come close to explaining it!
I wanted to be at playgroup at 10am, I had vacumed, mopped and hung the washing out, grabbed the kids and ran for the car, I had 15mins to spare so decided I really needed to go to the chemist first, and while I was down town I may as well go and get my new wallet off layby, oh and pick up the playgroup mail...10:50am we finally make it to playgroup *sigh* The second we walked in the kids both clung to me and screamed, they knew no-one and Hallie was not happy about it, Alex was going down hill fast! Needlless to say we didnt stay at playgroup for long.
Ever since A has been crying or just laying on me sleeping...and there he is again...
The cardi I am making for Hallie just needs to be sewn up and the collar made which is exactly what I should be doing now.
I have signed up for the Doll Quilt Swap on EB, and came up with a great idea for it yesterday, I have played a little night, but I am not quite convinced YET.
On Wednesday Bec from http://www.cupcakesphotograhy.blogspot.com/ dropped by with my newly purchesed toy...a 1.8 50mm lens, its very nice! I just love that blurred backgound, ahhhh I can see myself haing so much fun with this baby.
And while I am here I wanted to show my new photo wall off, someone on EB posted a pic about a year ago of their photo wall and I adored it and have been looking for these fames ever since, you wouldnt think it would be that hard, But it was trust me, anyway 4 days after mearly mentioning to a friend what I wanted she rang saying she had found the frames, how many did I want *bless* Brad and I had many arguments over it in the following 48hrs, until I won (dont know why he botheres trying really LOL) and he was mesuring and nailing 21 holes in the wall.
(all photos taken by Clair Bemmer)
Glad I won in the end ( as if we doubted it) I love how this looks in my lounge room, it makes me smile everytime I look at it, actually I catch myself many times through the day looking at the photos *wub*
Okay Im outta here gotta go put a sick little boy to bed...again!


2 comments:
You have been tagged sorry. See my blog for details
Love your photo wall. Looks fantastic.
DQS peek looks great too, I have that green fabric, its nice in the pink too.
Post a Comment