Friday, August 10, 2007

Photo Shoot



Here you go Sue, just for you LOL (whoops forgot to change that first one around, just stand on your head ok)
I know I have been tagged by Tracey and Pauline and Jody has made me a blogger girl thingy, so I will come back tonight and fix those up. Kids will be home soon so I dont have much time right now. I have spent ages today taking pics of the kids, and I am having a great day. Thankfully cos this week hasnt been real fun. I'm not really sure I should put this on here but I need to get it out, so what better place then for all the world to see LOL
I am starting to go down that whole do I have PND or not road again, I am so angry with myself cos I swore this wouldnt happen this time. I am so moody latly, happy one minute and fly off the handle the next. Yesterday it took every ounce of strengh I had to stay out of bed, I have talked to Brad about it, but honestly I think he is in more denile then me. I know I can drag myself out of it, I have everyother time, and I know on some level he is there for me but really I think most of the time its just to much hard work for him and therefore he just refuses to listen or comprehend how I feel. So there you go thats why I havnt been around much cos most days its just to hard to be bothered to do anything. Im leaving that there co I am happy today and the world looks a little brighter.
BBL

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh the kids are adorable!!!

I had pnd ,if you need to chat,just grab me on msn xx

Angela said...

Love the photos Dani.

Big hugs to you too. I hope things are looking up for you.

Sue said...

Thanks for the pics Dani - so cute - even if I did have to do a twister to see them pmsl ;)

You know I am always here if you need a chat - no matter what your mood I will listen :)

Make sure you take care of you - cause thats the most important thing!!! and make sure you take time out just for YOU - ok!

take care

Sue
xxx

Carolyn Gibbs said...

HUGE *hugs* darlin'!
Biggest lesson for me with PND was just changing how I looked at things. Remembering to have "me" time each day seemed like the hardest thing in the world and I put so much pressure on myself to actually do it!! Then I realised that I was stressing out about it just as much as the depression!!! So... I changed my thinking (no mean feat!) and instead of pushing myself to have "me" time, I tried to savour little moments, like a cup of tea, or a sneaked bicky from the fridge... Gosh I hope that helps, sweetpea! If you need to chatter about it anytime, even if its just to say "Oh, Woe is me!" give me a hoi!