Well as if having 4 kids wasnt going to make life busy enough, just for the added challenge I have signed up as a demonstrator for STAMPIN' UP! Now thats exciting! Cant wait for my stuff to come so I can start.
I have also been doing some other stuff, but thats a bit secret squiel ;) for the moment so your just going to have to wait :)
I have just read through the comments and just wanted to say a huge thank you to you girls who are bored enough to read and comment LOL
I have been keeping busy and feeling lots better.
Lost weight again this week, only 2.1kg to go. I am soooooo happy about that.
Not long til we go on holidays!!!!!!
Hallie is sleeping in a big bed. She has been perfect, goes straight to bed and sleeps all night, even waits for us to go in and get her in the mornings.
Jacob, still having trouble with-I just about give up.
Alex getting bigger, still not sleeping all night *sigh*
Maddi got a merit award this week.
And the hugly exciting thing, we got a new bookcase and a nice big desk for me to scrap at this week. I will have to get my butt into gear and take a pic.
Oh and how could I forget a new mobile its purple! soooo cool.
there you go maybe life isnt boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment