Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Mo Jo has left the building!!! why why why does this happen- just when I get all excited that I can do what I want to do it disaperes :o I have 2 things I really need to get finished, I think thats the problem, one of them is Hallies 0-12 month mini album that I started MONTHs ago and quite frankly its pretty crap. On a good note I have found a lady in town who sells scrap stuff and I am going there tonight to buy some, maybe that will bring it back :glare:
Went to drs yesterday arfo, I dont know why I bother really every month is exactly the same...boring I guess thats a good thing though!Was pretty exciting last night Brad and I were laying in bed and he was saying he couldnt wait till he could feel the baby kick...next thing the baby kicked, really good kicks and he felt it!Perfect timing. I was afraid to breath in case it moved or something LOL.
On another scrapping note I have one more CJ to go, and NO idea what to do, its for Jody and is Top 5 things, can be anything, it should be easy but everything I can think of has been done already- knew I should have done hers first. I really want to get it done for her, this CJ thing has gone on for way to long. And now I am doing the recipe swap as well, so need to get this finished before that starts.
Only 1 more sleep till Maddison and Jacob go on holidays. I cant beleive I am letting them go all the way up there without me...not that I could stop them and not that I want to stop them. I know they will have heaps of fun and I will have heaps of quiet :)
With my scrapping mojo gone I managed to get all the ironing done this moring so that is a bonus. It was a mamoth task and took up the better part of my morning-now if I can just keep it up to date YEH RIGHT!

3 comments:

~Dizzy~ said...

Maybe is a pregnancy thing ??? I've lost all mojo and enthusiasm too ..... have just started to feel the big kicks too, it's exciting isn't it Dani !!!

amanda said...

dani i have heard the pg zapps all mojo so it isnt just you chickadee.

glad your dr apptments are boring LOL ;)

jodyg said...

Maybe you could do your top 5 things about pregnancy? I'm in no rush though so don't panic. I still owe three(inset red faced smiley here)