Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday Madness

I so can not believe that the EB girls have made it to the top 100 for the Scrapbook Masters Comp, that is so so cool! Mel I hope you get in as well, that would be great 5/5!
But thats about where the good news of the day ends! I was ment to be cleaning out the cupboard in our bedroom and doing a whole heap of other crap, but Hallie has been in a fowl mood and I am so tired that I just cant multi task today!
I have managed to make a pair of pants for myself. They were supposed to have Darts in the waist band but because my ass has got so fat they dont anymore...PMSL! So I have to make a waist band for them and hem them and I can waer them tomorrow, which is pretty cool.
Other than that just waiting on the bank to ring. Waiting Waiting Waiting. Why is it that these things never happen when you waiting for it???

Oh the other great thing for the day, My buddy Dee is sending me some mags, I know to most that doesnt sound exciting but I am thrilled Cant wait to get them. Thanks Dee your a darl!

Ok Really have to get Brad to have a look at this blog for me, I am so not computer compatable, And I cant for the life of me figure out how the bloody hell to make my picture the right way around I know dumb with a capital D.

Gotta cruise Hallie is getting cranky again

No comments: